Social Security Numbers for Adopted Marshallese Nationals

  It looks like the US Social Security Administration has phased out the explanation letter from the RMI Ambassador that they were using to explain RMI citizen's qualifications for full social security status in favor of a policy.  Here's the policy number that you will need if you would like to get a social security card for you child if he or she is still a Marshallese citizen:
  I also updated an old post Info and Links for Families... that has information on naturalizing Marshallese children adopted overseas.  All the links should work now and point you in the correct direction.
  Again, please take this as friendly advice and not legal counsel.  Please speak to a lawyer if you need any further information.


Popular Posts